- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 cup pineapple
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Cut each pita into 8 triangles. Chop pineapple into small chunks.
- Serve each cut pita with 1/2 cup (or less) of sauce and a couple of tablespoons of mozzarella.
- Dip triangles into sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Serve alongside edamame and pineapple.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie