- 1/2 cup rice flour, white
- 1/2 cup flour, gluten free
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Heat the oven to 350*F.
- Cut two pieces of parchment paper the size of a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients, using a spoon.
- Finish mixing with your hands to form a ball of dough.
- Place the dough on one piece of parchment paper. Place the other piece of parchment paper on top. Roll the dough between the parchment paper until very thin, about 1/4″.
- Remove the top parchment paper. Cut the dough into squares using a knife or pizza cutter.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Transfer the parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the crackers to cool completely (they will crisp as they cool).
- Store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to three weeks or in the freezer for long term storage.
- You can replace the gluten free flour with all purpose or whole wheat flour.
- You can replace 1 Tbsp. of the squash with another pureed vegetable.
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 213mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g