- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 1 fruit (2″ dia) kiwi
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 4 pita, large (6-1/2″ dia) pita, whole wheat
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 cup, shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup (not packed) raisins, seedless
- Thinly slice apples and kiwi. Spread almond butter inside each pita, fill with fruit.
- Grate salad carrots, chop cabbage and walnuts. Whisk together lemon juice, salt, pepper and yogurt; toss together with carrots, cabbage, walnuts and raisins.
- Serve pitas with salad.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 548mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 25g