- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 medium peach
- Quarter the pitas (or cut into eighths if preferred). Place 1 cut pita into each lunch box along with equal portions of the remaining ingredients. At lunch, pita pizzas are assembled by dipping in sauce and topping with pepperoni slices and cheese.
- Serve with snap peas and sliced peaches on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie