- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to broil. Dice tomato.
- Lay out pita rounds on a baking dish with the pita curving upwards like a shallow bowl. Add cheese, spinach, and diced tomato to each pita.
- Carefully crack an egg over top, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes until egg whites are firm and yolk has heated through but is still runny.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 200mg | Sodium: 657mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g