- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place salmon onto baking sheet.
- Whisk together maple syrup and sriracha sauce.
- Crush pistachios using a food processor. Add olive oil, bread crumbs, and brown sugar; pulse a few more times to fully mix together.
- Pour syrup over salmon, then sprinkle an even amount of pistachio crumbs onto each piece. Press down firmly so the crumbs stick.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when pulled back with a fork.
- While fish bakes, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch slices and add to hot skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Halve mushroom and mince garlic; add to potatoes. Season with salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Halve tomatoes and add to skillet; continue to cook for 3-4 minutes or until potatoes are soft but not mushy. Sprinkle with Parmesan, then remove from heat.
- Serve fish with potatoes and blueberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie