- 4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cup pieces mango
- Making two smoothies at a time, add 16 ounces of almond milk (or milk product of your choice) to a blender. Blend in 2 scoops of your favorite vanilla flavor smoothie mix. Add 1 tablespoon milled flax, squeeze of honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon to blender, mix well.
- Last, add frozen strawberries and mango. Blend until no chunks of fruit are left.
- Serve the first two smoothies and continue to make the remaining, as above.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 264mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g