- 1 serving pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 8 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 cup, sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Stretch dough to fit a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Bake for 8-9 minutes or until crust is almost done.
- Remove from oven and spread pesto onto pizza. Top with sliced fresh mozzarella (or use shredded if desired).
- Return to oven for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve strawberries on the side.
Calories: 521kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 1159mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g