- 1 cup grapes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove pasta through a slotted spoon reserving the cooking water.
- Add frozen peas to the hot water to thaw, then remove and add to pasta.
- Make pesto by placing basil, garlic, pine nuts, oil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. (You may simply substitute with store-bought pesto if desired.)
- Dice tomato.
- Add pesto and tomato to pasta mixture and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled if preferred; serve grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie