Pesto Linguini with Tomatoes
- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1 medium cucumber
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Dice tomatoes.
- As soon as the pasta is done, drain and toss with pesto.
- Top each serving of pasta with diced tomatoes and freshly grated cheese.
- Serve with pineapple and cucumber slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie