- 2 cup tortellini pasta
- 1/8 cup pesto
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- Cook tortellini as directed on package. Drain and return to pot; stir in pesto. (If sending in a lunchbox, allow to cool before packing.)
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Serve tortellini along with marinara sauce for dipping. Serve carrots, sunflower seeds, and cranberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie