- 12 ounce fish, halibut
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 cup green beans
- 1 cup couscous, dry
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Place four fish fillets on lined baking sheet.
- Mix 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs with 1/4 cup refrigerated pesto in small bowl.
- Spread 2 Tbsp crumb mixture on top of each fillet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crumb topping is browned and fish is just cooked through.
- While fish is in the oven prepare green beans and couscous.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie