- 12 ounce fish, halibut
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 cup green beans
- 1 cup couscous, dry
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Place four fish fillets on lined baking sheet.
- Mix 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs with 1/4 cup refrigerated pesto in small bowl.
- Spread 2 Tbsp crumb mixture on top of each fillet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crumb topping is browned and fish is just cooked through.
- While fish is in the oven prepare green beans and couscous.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 115mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g