- 16 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped basil, fresh
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 2 cup raspberries
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- Shred chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Add chicken to a medium bowl along with the pasta. Stir in pesto, tomatoes, basil, and shredded Parmesan. Mix well to combine.
- Serve pasta with raspberries on the side.
Calories: 525kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 1325mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g