- 8 serving pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup hearts artichoke hearts, jarred
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 4 cup, diced watermelon
- Optional: If you prefer homemade dough, we use this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, or to the temperature indicated on the dough package.
- Spread sauce over the dough; add remaining toppings bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the crust begins to brown.
- Serve hot with a side of watermelon.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie