- 20 each bell pepper, mini
- 5 stick string cheese
- Slice each pepper in half, leaving the stem side intact. Remove seeds.
- Cut each piece of string cheese into quarters. Stuff each pepper with a piece of cheese.
- Serve as is, or serve warm.
- To serve warm- place on a nonstick baking sheet and broil on low for 12 minutes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie