- 4 ounce turkey bacon
- 2 medium russet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 8 large egg
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium banana
- 2 cup raspberries
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add bacon and cook until crispy. Remove from skillet and crumble. Set aside. While bacon cooks, dice potatoes.
- Add oil to the skillet and toss in potatoes. Cook until tender.
- Dice peppers and mushrooms. Add to the skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes more minutes.
- Whisk eggs together in a mixing bowl, add to vegetables; stir to scramble and cook until no longer runny. Grate cheese and sprinkle on top at the end of cooking. Allow to melt. Top with crumbled bacon.
- Serve with sliced bananas and berries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie