- 30 ounce white beans, canned
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 medium peach
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Drain and rinse beans, chop bell peppers, and mix together in a medium bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients, then pour over the beans and peppers. Toss until well mixed.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill for later; serve each portion with a peach and a roll on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie