- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 leaves mint, fresh
- 1 leaves basil, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon dill seed
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium peach
- Preheat grill to high (or prepare a skillet by spraying with cooking spray and heating over medium).
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside covered.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over fish, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until flakey. Allow to rest for 5 minutes and then cut into bite-sized pieces. Meanwhile, quarter the squash and zucchini in a lengthwise direction.
- In a large bowl, add summer squash, zucchini, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1 tablespoon olive oil; toss to coat. Place the vegetables onto grill and give time to become tender and slightly browned; cut into thirds.
- Combine all remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve with sliced peaches.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie