- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Chop onion and garlic and add to the hot oil; stir in salt and pepper. Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Chop radicchio and add to onions, along with tomatoes and reserved liquid. Continue to cook for 10 minutes or until warmed through and radicchio is tender and wilted.
- Stir in cooked pasta and chopped parsley.
- Top each serving with walnuts and fresh Parmesan. Serve with grapes on the side. (Serving size: 1.5-2 cups pasta mixture with 2 tablespoons walnuts and 1 tablespoon cheese; 1/2 cup grapes).
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie