- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 4 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 2 medium banana
- 2 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in oats and flaxseed; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered. Continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and divide between 4 bowls.
- Slice bananas. Top each serving of oats with banana slices and a sprinkling of pecans.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 96mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g