- 4 medium pear
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- Chop pears (peel if desired), and set aside. Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, water, salt, and pepper. Pour half the mixture into hot skillet. Cook without stirring until firm; then, flip and cook until golden. Turn out onto a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining egg mixture.
- While skillet is still hot toss in pears and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide spinach between four plates. Cut each omelet in half and place on top of spinach. Spread cream cheese onto omelets and serve topped with pears.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 200mg | Sodium: 252mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g