- 2 medium pear
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Peel and slice pears. Place the pears, blueberries, and water into a blender or food processor; cover and mix until smooth.
- Add the yogurt to the blueberry mixture and blend again.
- Divide the mixture among 12 ice-pop molds (insert wooden sticks if your molds don’t come with built-in handles).
- Freeze 4-6 hours until firm.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie