- 2 cup penne pasta, dry
- 2 tsp ginger root, fresh
- 5 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 fl oz vinegar, rice
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 oz Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cup, sliced strawberries
- Cook pasta according to package directions and as it cooks mince garlic, slice onions and slice pepper; place all aside separately.
- Peel and devein shrimp if not purchased this way; set aside covered.
- Combine ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, sugar, vinegar, hot sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. Whisk to combine.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat; add shrimp and sauté until pink; approximately 3-4 minutes. Add the onions and peppers, saute for 2-3 minutes then add soy sauce mixture, gently toss; reduce heat to low, add spinach and cook for 1 minute longer; spinach will begin to wilt. Serve shrimp over pasta, garnish with cilantro; strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie