- 2 cup penne pasta, dry
- 2 tsp ginger root, fresh
- 5 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 fl oz vinegar, rice
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 oz Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cup, sliced strawberries
- Cook pasta according to package directions and as it cooks mince garlic, slice onions and slice pepper; place all aside separately.
- Peel and devein shrimp if not purchased this way; set aside covered.
- Combine ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, sugar, vinegar, hot sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. Whisk to combine.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat; add shrimp and sauté until pink; approximately 3-4 minutes. Add the onions and peppers, saute for 2-3 minutes then add soy sauce mixture, gently toss; reduce heat to low, add spinach and cook for 1 minute longer; spinach will begin to wilt. Serve shrimp over pasta, garnish with cilantro; strawberries on the side.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 715mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g