- 4 medium apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 wooden skewers
- Grate one apple. Peel carrots; grate one of the carrots, and cut the remaining into sticks.
- Lay out tortillas, spread with peanut butter, then layer with shredded carrots and apples. Roll up, and chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Slice into 1 1/2 inch pieces and skewer to hold together.
- Serve with remaining apples and carrot sticks.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie