- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Spread each of 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, sprinkle with hemp seeds. Spread the other 4 slices of bread with jam, place on peanut butter slice to make a sandwich; slice in half.
- Serve with raw zucchini strips, ranch for dipping, and mango chunks.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 504mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 28g