- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Spread each of 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, sprinkle with hemp seeds. Spread the other 4 slices of bread with jam, place on peanut butter slice to make a sandwich; slice in half.
- Serve with raw zucchini strips, ranch for dipping, and mango chunks.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie