- 1/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese, low fat
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 1 medium honeydew
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 1/4 cup almonds, whole
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, milk, melted butter, and eggs; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spray an 8-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Stir batter and pour about 2 tablespoons into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; flip and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Repeat with remaining batter, spraying skillet as needed. Stack cooled crepes, placing waxed paper or paper towels in between layers.
- In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, peanut butter, and jam until well combined. Spread on cooled crepes and roll, fold, or stack.
- Cut melon into cubes. Mix together seeds, nuts, and raisins and place into 4 small containers (or bags).
- Serve crepes with the nut mix, melon cubes, and carrots on the side.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 225mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 36g