- 2 medium kiwi
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 stick string cheese
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and honey. Spread onto bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches. Cut into a heart shape using a knife or a large food-cutter.
- Peel and dice kiwis and orange; core and chop apple. Toss together in a large bowl.
- Cut cucumbers into sticks.
- Serve sandwiches with fruit salad, cucumbers, and cheese sticks on the side.
- Place ingredients into segmented lunchboxes if packing to go. Don’t forget a love note!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie