- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 medium apple
- Set cream cheese out to soften slightly.
- Add all dip ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined. Cover and refrigerate if not serving immediately.
- Serve with sliced apples.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie