- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium banana
- 4 4 inch Sticks (for suckers or candy)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave on high for 20 seconds to loosen it.
- Peel and cut each banana in half across the middle. Insert a sucker (or popsicle) stick into the cut end of each banana half.
- Spread each banana stick with peanut butter then roll into the chopped nuts.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie