- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium banana
- 4 4 inch Sticks (for suckers or candy)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave on high for 20 seconds to loosen it.
- Peel and cut each banana in half across the middle. Insert a sucker (or popsicle) stick into the cut end of each banana half.
- Spread each banana stick with peanut butter then roll into the chopped nuts.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 138mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g