- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 serving Crackers, saltines, whole wheat (includes multi-grain)
- 2 medium orange
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- Spread peanut butter onto four crackers, using about 1 tablespoon peanut butter per cracker. Top with remaining crackers.
- Slice oranges and bell peppers into rounds. Serve with cracker sandwiches.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie