- 2 medium carrot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together egg, peanut butter, vanilla and honey.
- In a separate bowl, mash banana or toss it into a food processor. Add banana to peanut butter mixture and blend well.
- Stir in oats, chia seeds, baking powder and salt.
- Scoop by tablespoon-fulls onto a baking sheet; bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with a side of carrot sticks.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie