- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium carrot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together egg, peanut butter, vanilla and honey.
- In a separate bowl, mash banana or toss it into a food processor. Add banana to peanut butter mixture and blend well.
- Stir in oats, chia seeds, baking powder and salt.
- Scoop by tablespoon-fulls onto a baking sheet; bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with a side of carrot sticks.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 306mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 25g