- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium banana
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- Spread bread slices with peanut butter and add sliced bananas, making 4 sandwiches.
- Place sandwiches one at a time into a hot panini press and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers and baby carrots on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie