- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 cup carrots, baby
- 2 cup strawberries
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1/2 tablespoon of jam (or honey) onto each slice of bread. (Remove crust from bread first if desired.)
- Roll up tightly, and slice to make pinwheels.
- Serve alongside baby carrots and strawberries.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 536mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 27g