- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 cup carrots, baby
- 2 cup strawberries
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1/2 tablespoon of jam (or honey) onto each slice of bread. (Remove crust from bread first if desired.)
- Roll up tightly, and slice to make pinwheels.
- Serve alongside baby carrots and strawberries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie