- 1 1/2 cup carrots, baby
- 3 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- 2 medium banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 3 tablespoon honey
- Place carrots in a microwave-safe bowl with enough water to cover the carrots. Cook until slightly softened. Drain the water and allow carrots to cool.
- Drain peaches, discard juices. Add ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- If you prefer, strain the smoothie to make it even smoother and add ice if a more frothy consistency is desired. Serve immediately.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 85mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 37g