- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 cup raspberries
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- Mash raspberries with a fork and slice cucumber.
- Spread peanut butter and mashed berries between bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with cucumber slices and cottage cheese on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie