PB&J on Whole Wheat RollsPrint Pin Rate
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 4 medium orange
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Split dinner rolls in half horizontally.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon jam onto each dinner roll, forming sandwiches.
- Peel oranges and divide into sections. Chop celery into 2-inch sticks, chop broccoli into bite-size pieces, and slice bell pepper.
- Serve sandwiches with veggies on the side, along with ranch dressing for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie