- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 4 medium carrot
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 medium orange
- Assemble four peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Cut them into bite-sized pieces and skewer them onto child-safe skewers.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks as well as orange slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie