- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup cauliflower, frozen
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- Chop cauliflower and place in a microwave safe dish. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until soft enough to puree but not to liquefy.
- Place cooked cauliflower and banana into a food processor; blend well.
- Mix half the brown sugar with the peanut butter and cauliflower puree. Whisk in the egg; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in the remaining brown sugar. Pour into muffin cups; bake for 15-20 minutes; until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 262mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g