- 4 ounce fettuccine pasta, dry
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, dried
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium apple
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package; drain, cover, and set aside.
- Chop bell pepper, cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces, and lightly chop spinach; set aside separately.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add in pepper and broccoli and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add pine nuts and toss for 1 minute more. Add pasta and butter, and toss until butter melts. Add spinach and Parmesan cheese; toss for 1 minute longer.
- Serve warm with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g