- Cook fettuccine as directed on package; drain, cover, and set aside.
- Chop bell pepper, cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces, and lightly chop spinach; set aside separately.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add in pepper and broccoli and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add pine nuts and toss for 1 minute more. Add pasta and butter, and toss until butter melts. Add spinach and Parmesan cheese; toss for 1 minute longer.
- Serve warm with apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie