- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup Italian Salad Dressing, Light
- 4 cup pineapple
- 1 medium cucumber
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Chop bell pepper and chicken.
- Toss together pasta, pepper, chicken, feta and dressing in a large bowl. Chill in the fridge.
- Serve with pineapple chunks and cucumbers.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie