- 4 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 clove garlic
- 2 cup spinach
- 15 ounce white beans, canned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 medium peach
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta until al dente, according to package instructions. Reserve 1 cup of the water, then drain.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter and minced garlic to the pot; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until garlic is fragrant, stirring frequently.
- Stir in spinach and toss just until wilted. Rinse and drain beans.
- Add beans, pasta, and remaining butter to the pot. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss together and heat until butter is melted and beans and pasta are warmed through.
- Add the reserved water a little at a time until a thin sauce is created to coat the pasta. Garnish with walnuts.
- Serve pasta and bean dish with sliced peaches on the side.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 518mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g