If you are going to use oranges in your fruit dip, may as well save some dish time and use your orange for a dipping bowl! This is the perfect size for little kids to have their own serving of fruit dip. All you need to do is,
- Cut an orange in half.
- Scoop out the orange segments with a spoon. I used a grapefruit spoon, the type with the serrated edge.
- Cut a small slice off the bottom of the “bowl” so the orange cup doesn’t topple over, and sits still.
The dip was easy and delicious! We used:
|Party Cups! Orange Bowl Fruit Dip||
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange juice (squeezed from the scooped out orange).
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with apples or banana.
We are having a birthday party tomorrow night, and these orange bowls would be perfect for serving the kids their own fruit tray.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie