- 1 cup RICE, BROWN, LONG-GRAIN, RAW
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 ounce Fish, Tilapia
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/4 cup, sliced ALMONDS
- 2 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- Cook rice as directed on package; cover and set aside.
- Preheat broiler on high. Move a rack up to the top portion of oven.
- In a small bowl, mix parmesan, melted butter, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, dill, and pepper; set aside.
- Place foil on the bottom of a baking dish; lay fish on foil. Broil for 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Turn fish over and spread an even amount of parmesan mixture over each fillet. Broil again for 3-4 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While fish rests, spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Remove edamame from pods if not purchased this way, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add almonds and sauté for 1 minute more; remove from heat.
- Serve fish atop a bed of rice with edamame and cubed mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie