- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 8 ounce angel hair pasta, dry
- 4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup vinegar, raspberry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup cashews
- Place olive oil in the bottom of crock pot. Whisk eggs together in a small dish. In a separate dish, mix bread crumbs with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the eggs first and then into the bread crumb mixture. Place into the crockpot, cover with cheese and 1 cup of sauce; reserving 1 cup of sauce for serving.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (or on low for 6-8 hours).
- Just before dinner is served, cook pasta as directed on package and assemble side salad in a large bowl by tossing spinach with raspberry vinegar, olive oil, blueberries, and nuts.
- Serve chicken over pasta and top with remaining sauce if desired; serve salad on the side.
Calories: 704kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 1112mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g