- 1 cup pieces turkey bacon
- 2 medium banana
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pancake ingredients together till thoroughly combined. (If you would like, you can add a little caramel flavoring or maple syrup to your batter.)
- Pour batter into a non-stick 12 cup mini muffin tin that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Fill about 3/4 way up.
- Top each muffin with blueberries.
- Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with warmed maple syrup, turkey bacon, and bananas.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie