- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Toast bread slices and spread each with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Set 4 slices aside.
- Slice banana and place 2 slices on 4 pieces of toast for the owl’s eyes. Add a small dollop of peanut butter to the center of each banana and place a blueberry on top.
- Quarter 1 strawberry lengthwise and use one slice for each owl’s nose. Thinly slice another strawberry lengthwise and use 2 slices on each owl for the wings. Add some raisins between the wings for a feathery look (Dried cranberries work here, too!).
- Serve each owl with yogurt, any remaining fruit, and the 4 remaining slices of toast.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie