Overnight Cinnamon Roll Oats with Soaked CashewsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 medium dates, Medjool
- 6 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium mango
- The day/night before serving, add cashews to a sealable container and fully cover with water. Allow to sit for at least 4 hours, up to overnight.
- Add soaked cashews to a blender and blend well. Chop dates.
- Divide all ingredients equally among 4 sealable containers (mason jars work great!); mix well, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve in the morning with cubed mango on the side.
Calories: 675kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 101mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 32g