- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 loaf bread, french
- 8 large egg
- 2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 medium pear
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray; add bread slices.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon; pour over bread slices. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Upon waking, preheat oven to 350° F and slice pears. Mix together honey, pecans, and pears. Place over the top of bread slices and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle each serving with maple syrup if desired.
Calories: 552kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 256mg | Sodium: 493mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 30g