- 2 medium pear
- Cook orzo according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven broiler. Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Toss onion, peppers, corn, and oil together in a bowl; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and broil for 7-8 minutes.
- Toss roasted veggies together with cooked orzo. Spritz with lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with diced avocado and feta cheese; serve pear wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie