- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium potato, red
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/8 cup sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; bake for 15-20 minutes or until inside is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, chop potatoes and boil until softened. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon butter; gently mix, cover, and set aside.
- Once chicken is done, remove from oven, cover, and set aside to keep warm; turn oven temperature up to 425° F.
- Cut broccoli into smaller pieces and chop bell pepper. Place into a large container with a lid and add the remaining salt and pepper, sesame seeds, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder; cover and shake to completely coat.
- Spread veggies out onto a baking sheet and roast for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, roasted veggies, and oranges on the side.
Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 885mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 5g